Friday, October 31, 2008

Pre-Weekend Project - Part 2

Today is all about organizing, sorting, and lots of mushroom making! I have all the pieces of furniture where I want it and now I need to go through and organize everything to put in it's place. My brother is going to make me some little boxes that I want to look like miniature crates that I will paint red. Then in the middle of the room where the desk and 2 basket holders are we are going to turn it into a big table with a storage section underneath. That's where I will put the basket holders for now. I really didn't like the idea of covering some of the window with the table but I think it's growing on me. Another thing he is going to work on for me today is some small shelving under my big desk where I can store my papers.

After I get the room somewhat straightened up I have about 70+ mushrooms make for orders and the larger table in the middle is going to be a perfect mushroom making place. Now that I have 2 cups of coffee in me and another fresh and hot cup ready I think it's time to get back to work. I have a lot to accomplish today!

Happy Halloween!






5 comments:

bethmorgan said...

It is looking great!!!!

Unknown said...

It's looking so much better! Now I want to reorganize my craft room!

Cessan said...

Pia is me, Nifty from a different computer...

Pink Stitches said...

You have such a great crafting space! I love that huge window and all the light it is letting in!

NanaBeast said...

This is looking stupendous. It looks like a good work flow situation AND so cheerful with the red accents everywhere. REally looking forward to seeing the results of this weekend!

Hugs to you and the guys!

Denise