Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy December!

I hope everyone had a yummy Thanksgiving Day and got their belly full of all the good fixin's to be had! I had a very nice day cooking, eating, and watching movies with my brother while my husband was passed out. We watched Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 but I had never seen Part 1 so I watched it on Friday. I really loved the movie and hope they come out with a Part 3.

Yesterday I made Leftover Turkey Soup which turned out to be a good day to make it since it was rainy, cloudy, and cold. I make mine with leftover turkey, bacon, white corn, potatoes, wild rice. And serve it with some warm yeast rolls. Jeremy (that's my husband) has been asking me for it the whole month of November! Needless to say he's a pretty happy camper now!

As far as shop news the FREE Shipping is still in effect until 12am tonight and since today is the 1st I have taken $1.00 off every item in my etsy shop. So get on over there and get the mushroom you want and need before 12am tonight!

I'd also like to send a Congratulations to Digital Misfit who won the Custom Colored Mushroom Giveaway from Maree's Wednesday Giveaway! Also Congratulations to Jeannine aka MamaFeelgood who won a Wooden Snowman Ornament from Funky Finds November Giveaway!

The month of December is already a busy one and I have lots to do and prepare for. Stay tuned for more later! Enjoy your Day!
::hugs::

3 comments:

Funky Finds said...

My mom and I watched Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 Wednesday night! I loved it. :)

Chelsea Van Tol said...

I'm so jealous I want to see that movie so bad!!! :)

Diana said...

Happy December too!! Your blog is great! Added it to my blog roll too.. Happy Holidays!