Monday, November 24, 2008

Come along with me!

I found some really cute sites tonight while surfing around the internet! Let's go shopping!

Wouldn't you feel loved eating off this plate of hearts? Emma Bridgewater carries polka dots, christmas prints and so many more prints in just about everything! I would like everything please!

Did you know Linen & Things is closing??? Right now they have some 50, 30, & 25% off bedding, bath, and some cookware things!

I collect all kinds of coffee cups and mugs and I love the whimsy style in Village Clayworks collections! I know Beth would love this owl toe bowl but I love the cute little birds mug!

I've been looking for a picture or mirror to go above our bed but I'm thinking about going with a decal like this one from Badass Custom Decal. I did a search for the decals and it's the only one so far that I really like. Did you know you can put decals on your toilet?

Alright...Im done shopping for now!


Oh I have to add LOOK how cute these Bento Box Gifts are!! I want them all!



1 comment:

bethmorgan said...

LOVE the owl bowl!!! That decal would look really neat about a bed!!! Are you ready for Thanksgiving? We need to catch up sometime soon.